When your mama has a beautiful garden, you take serious advantage of it…and I’m talking very serious. So let’s begin with what her garden contains of; tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, potatoes, lettuce, cabbage, zucchini, herbs herbs & herbs, raspberries, and so much more goodness!! For instance a peach tree that I will totally devour, let’s just give them a little more time to ripe 🙂
Most of the vegetables in this salad are from her garden except for the avocado’s and shrimp (obviously)… So you can only imagine the taste of the salad, pure freshness in your mouth, but even without a garden, this salad is still very possible to make 😉 Let’s get right to it!
Ingredients for the salad:
- Two large tomatoes, diced
- 2 small cucumbers, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 12 oz shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp organic sugar
- 2 tsp aged white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Season Salt
Instructions for the salad:
- In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, cucumbers, pepper, avocado, and parsley. Set aside.
- Meanwhile prepare the shrimp. In a small bowl add 1 tsp of season salt to them and mix them till combined. Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil into a pan and fry the shrimps till nice and crisp, or until cooked through. Let them cool.
- Once the shrimp are cooled off add into the bowl of veggies. Add in your oil, vinegar, sugar and salt. Finally add the shrimps, mix and enjoy!
Be the first to leave a review.