I am so excited to share this extravagant drink with you! It is a bliss of chocolate and a hint of refreshing peppermint. This iced coffee will blow your tastebud’s mind. If you’re not too fond of peppermint, you can substitute it with your favorite chocolate. I believe I found a new addiction for my coffee-loving soul!
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
- 2 cups brewed Starbucks House Blend Coffee (chilled)
- 4 Tbsp Simple Syrup
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Syrup
- Peppermint Chocolate (grated)
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
- Reddi Wip
- Brew your favorite coffee and let it chill. (Make sure it’s a stronger brew) While your coffee is chilling make your simple syrup. Add 3 tbsp of sugar to 2 tbsp of boiling water stir till dissolved.
- Drizzle your glasses with chocolate syrup generously. Add ice cubes and 2 tbsp of simple syrup to each glass. Pour 1 cup of your chilled coffee, leave room for creamer.
- Add about 1/3 cup heavy cream to each glass. Stir well and top with Reddi Wip. Drizzle the chocolate syrup and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
Beautiful isn’t it? It’s what we call “perfection in a glass” … wait till you try it, you’ll say the same 😉
Be the first to leave a review.