Uhm yes please! I can’t get over this paniniiiii!! I mean c’mon now, it’s basically a goddess (Anna’s creation of the name). We couldn’t make up our minds what kind of sauce/dressing to use for this sandwich, trust me it was a task. But hey, we nailed it, I mean we totally nailed it! This honey mustard salad dressing caught our eyes at the store and we knew, we just had that “good” feeling that this was going to be the right thing. I promise even if you’re not a BIG fan of mustard (because i’m not either) you will STILL love this panini! Trust my words on it 😉
Ingredients: (this makes 2 paninis)
- 2 Torta sandwich breads
- Ham Off The Bone (4 slices)
- 2 Provolone cheese
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 small tomato
- 1/3 purple onion
- spring mix (handful)
- Brianna’s honey mustard dressing
- Slice your Torta bread. Add 1 tbsp of mayonnaise on each side of one bread. Do the same with the next bread. So for two breads you use 2 Tbsp of mayo.
- Add your provolone cheese, ham, sliced avocado, purple onions, tomatoes, and spring mix.
- Then drizzle the honey mustard dressing over the spring mix.
- You can either use a panini press maker, I don’t have one and don’t think I need one. I bought myself this skillet which has grilled lines on it, I just press it down with something heavy…and it’s not worse than having a panini maker! You can also use any iron skillet or regular skillet to make these!
- Grease your skillet with spray or butter it down. Add both paninis and press them down on one side then the other. Make sure your heat is not too high or they’ll burn.