You wanna change your lifestyle and become a little more healthy? Well, we’ve got you! You won’t even realize how healthy you are eating because your taste buds will be exploding from this delicious Parfait recipe. It will feel like you are indulging into something you have to be guilty of, but actually, you will be proud of yourself after licking the last drop. Shall we get started?
Ingredients for two parfaits:
- 2 cups yogurt; maple hill
- 3/4 cup homemade granola
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 mango (or any fruit of your choice)
- a handful of raspberries
- 4-5 strawberries
- a handful of blackberries
- First Layer: fill your glass with 1/2 cup yogurt.
- Second Layer: drizzle about 1 Tbs. of honey.
- Third Layer: add your fruit.
- Fourth Layer: sprinkle 2 full Tbs. of granola. (How to make your own granola)
5. Repeat the steps till your cup is full.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Be the first to leave a review.