I don’t know why we love shrimp so much, maybe because they’re so delicious, but we tend to always make recipes including them. There came a point in life where I had enough of them and never ate them anymore, but they slowly found their way back into my life. So now since their back, let’s create some more recipes with them. This soup is very creamy and just perfect to taste. If you want to add other ingredients to it, such as bacon, or substitute the spinach with kale, feel free!
Ingredients for the soup:
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1-2 Tbsp Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Better Than Bouillon (Chicken stock)
- 1lb Shrimp (raw)
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder, black pepper, paprika
Instructions for the soup:
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a small to medium sauce pan. Add 1 Tbsp Better Than Bouillon, heavy cream and Alfredo sauce and let it come to a boil again.
- Add in the shrimps and let them cook for about 5 minutes, or until fully cooked. Add salt and seasonings. Then add in the spinach and turn off heat.
Serve right away and enjoy!