This wrap would have never come into my life if not for my five brothers. Why my five brothers? Well, here’s the story… We have an amazing pizzeria in our little city of Utica. It not only has the bestest pizza and wings in town, but their WRAPS are unbelievably amazing! So whenever my mom didn’t cook (or let me say whenever they forced my mom not to cook) they always wanted wraps from our famous pizzeria. I mentioned my mother being forced not to cook, you might be wondering but my mother LIVES in the kitchen. We have seven children, does that explain why? I think so 🙂 She always cooks, no matter what, even if they do decide to eat out, my father being the typical Ukrainian that he is will NEVER eat out. So with no further due I will get started with the amazingly delicious wrap 🙂
Ingredients for the chicken bacon ranch wrap:
- 5 pieces chicken patties (Tyson brand)
- 10 pieces of bacon strips
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 tomato (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce (shredded)
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Ranch
- 5 soft tortillas
How to make the CBR Wraps:
- Cook your bacon, nice and crispy is just right for this wrap. You can either bake, or do what I did, fry the patties in grape seed oil (or your preference of oil). I then dry them off on a paper towel to get all the excess oil off of them.
- Place two bacon strips across the tortilla. Cut up one chicken patty per wrap into long side pieces and place over the bacon.
- Drizzle ranch across the chicken. Toss some cheese over it and then add your cut up lettuce and tomatoes.
- Take the two end sides and bring them towards each other, then roll up the tortilla from the bottom. Kinda like an envelope 🙂