Today we decided to make a healthy and easy salad recipe for you. Me and Anush (Anna ), my partner in food blogging, threw together a bunch of ingredients and came up with this simple yet beautiful salad. We don’t often make healthy and yummy recipes, but this one is just that! Sorry in advance for not using exact measurements, but I’m sure you’ll understand that their not very necessary.
We also made a delicious honey butter to go with your favorite baguette or sourdough bread 🙂
- 3-4 Medium beets (cooked)
- 2 Cups Arugula Salad
- 3-5 Green Beans
- 1/3 cup dried Craisins
- 2 Tbsp walnuts
- Feta or Goat cheese (garnish)
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt/Pepper to taste
Instructions for beet and arugula salad:
- Cook your beets for about an hour or until your knife or fork goes nicely through it. Let them cool off completely.
- Take the arugula salad and lay it out on the dish. Then cut up the beets (whichever way you prefer) lay them out on top of the greens.
- Cut the green beans into smaller chunks and throw evenly onto the salad. Add walnuts and Craisins, then garnish with feta or goat cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar to taste.
And there you have it folks, beet and arugula salad 🙂
Now for the honey butter you will need:
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 3 tbsp honey
Beat the butter till soft and smooth, add the honey until absorbed into the butter. Take your favorite bread and spread the butter or just dip it in the butter like I did 😉 I find myself making this everytime I’m drinking tea and don’t have anything sweet to go with it. I’m afraid this is going to be bad for my future lol.
But for now, let’s live life and eat honey butter with toast.
Be the first to leave a review.